Are you getting issue while trying to access Garmin express at your computer? If your answer is yes, then go through this article. Here, I will tell you what you should do in such a situation. When you open program you will see the following:
- A message appears on computer screen as:“Garmin express has stopped functioning”
- You can also get this message on screen:”An unexpected issue has arised, you need to close Garmin Express”
- Garmin Express window is not appearing on screen.
- Also, sometime it shows no error message on your computer screen.
- It seems that Garmin Express auto-update is not functioning properly
- Garmin express will not launch on Pc.
You tried for reinstall Garmin Express, but all in useless it may possible that you have upgraded your PC’s Operating System and now you face complications while uploading to Garmin connect via Express version. For suitable solutions, read out the below:
1. Make sure that newest version of Garmin Express is installed on your computer
For this, open any web browser on your computer and go to Garmin website. There reinstall and download Garmin Express latest version from the link provided. If you see the message ‘Garmin already installed’, on your screen it means the device already contains app’s latest version.
2. Remove Garmin Express Configuration Files:
Corrupted app configuration files could also be responsible for the error. Removing the configuration folder would let you to be recreated, that will help in the successful launching of Garmin Express.
If not satisfied with the above solutions, be fast to connect with our team at My Garmin Map Updates.