Netgear extender is a very useful electronic device that boost the network signals to increase its reachability. Netgear extender broaden the network coverage and lets you access the internet even from the distance of your wifi router without compromising with the network speed.
Follow the steps for Netgear Extender Setup:
- Place your Netgear extender near to your existing wifi router and plug it in the nearby wall socket. If you place your Netgear extender a little far, then it is possible that it may not get configured properly.
- Connect your existing wifi router and Netgear extender properly.
- Launch an internet browser in a connected device and type mywifiext net in the address bar of internet browser.
- Now, a login screen will prompt asking for username and password.
- Provide the login credentials in the blank boxes.
- Default Netgear extender login credentials are: default username Admin and Password: password.
- Click enter and extender dashboard will open.
- Go to setup option and click on wireless settings.
- Click on the network field under security options and see the credentials therein.
- Make changes in your password if it is not same or does not match with your router password.
- Save the configuration by clicking on the apply button.
- Now, you can reconnect the wifi devices to the network of Netgear wifi extender.
Use The Below Mentions Steps And Finish The Setup Process In Minutes:
- Press and hold the factory setting button for 4 to 5 seconds which is located on its side panel.
- Turn your computer or laptop ON.
- Now, click on network setting and check the list of networks that appeared there.
- Select your wifi from the list and connect to it.
- Open any web browser on your computer or laptop.
- Enter mywifiext net in the address bar of your web browser and press enter.
- A login page will appear on your computer screen asking for the extender username and password. You can put the default credentials if you are using the extender for first time.
- Lastly follow the on screen instructions appearing on your desktop screen and complete the configuration process.
Now, your device is ready to give you the accessibility to enjoy fast internet speed. Just reconnect all the wifi devices and use the internet.