Brazilian male wax in Hong Kong removes all the hair from the buttocks, scrotum, cracks in the buttocks, and pubic area, and leaves a runway (or another shape – like a triangle) at the front. To have a look at Brazilian wax outcomes visit https://strip.com.hk/waxing/.
Image Source: Google
Brazilian wax masks for men – the basics
* Customers must completely remove clothing from the waist down, including removing their underwear.
* Ideally, a damp towel is kept so the customer can freshen up before waxing, and a towel is provided to cover the customer.
* The client should lie on his stomach so that the therapist can start on the buttocks.
* Disposable vinyl gloves should be worn by the therapist for all intimate waxing procedures for men and a disposable spatula is used whenever the spatula is re-dipped in wax. Following this process will prevent the spread of bacteria or "double immersion" infections.
* For Brazilian male waxes, a combination of classic strip wax and stripless wax from the new generation should be used. Stripe wax is used on larger areas such as the buttocks and non-stripe wax is used on more intimate areas.
The non-stick wax is better than regular masking wax because it sticks to your hair more than your skin, making it suitable for especially sensitive areas. Not "pulling" like other waxes, which minimize client discomfort and cause less breakage and damage to the hair, which in turn reduces the risk of ingrown hairs.