Adult scoliosis is a term used to describe the scoliosis that occurs in those aged over 18 and out of puberty, scoliosis unusual species such as adolescent scoliosis and is often the result of conditions not being diagnosed during childhood.
When your spine is straight and healthy support the weight of the head and body and allows you to play corner and stay upright. When it is not straight can cause restricted movement in the spine and can cause pain, limit your daily activities, and may make it harder for you to breathe as the lungs and heart were compressed. If you are looking for scoliosis treatment then have peek at this site.
Image Source: Google
If you were to look at the spine of the back should be straight, but for those who suffer from scoliosis, they have thorns that looks more like the shape of an S or C.
The cause of this condition, and treatments are available for adults who suffer from scoliosis, can be very different then what is seen or used on younger patients who are still in the process of growth.
Causes of adult scoliosis may:
• Adults who have this condition as a teenager and where the surgery but the operation proved unsuccessful as
• Adults who have this condition as a teenager and when that did not require treatment, but now they have worsened scoliosis and causes of their pain
• Adults with neuromuscular conditions such as muscular dystrophy
• Adults with osteoporosis or degeneration of spinal structures
• Adults who have had an injury or accident damage the spine
Adult Scoliosis often presents itself first as back pain, the longer this goes on the more obvious condition of curvature will be.